- 10 lbs. Muffin Mix
- #10 can Desired Fruit (Suggested fruits: Oranges, Cherries, Fruit Cup, Peaches, Pineapple, Apples, etc.)
- Thoroughly drain juices from canned fruit and reserve the liquid.
- Add cold water to the juice to equal the required water. (1 qt. total liquid for 5 lbs. of mix.) Combine mix and liquid in a bowl and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Scrape down bowl midway through mixing.
- Add fruit. Mix only long enough to blend in the fruit.
- Continue with baking instructions on the muffin mix.
- NOTE: Due to the possible interference of the acidity in some fruits and fruit juices, these muffins should be baked immediately.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes