- 5 lbs. Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 qts. Diced Celery
- 1 lb. Butter or Margarine
- 5 Medium Onions
- 8 Eggs, Slightly Beaten
- #10 can Chicken Broth
- 2 tsps. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 Tbs. Sage
- 1 Tbs. Parsley Flakes
- OPTIONAL IDEAS: Cooked Giblets, Diced Raw Oysters, Diced Prepared Chestnuts
- Prepare corn muffin mix in one 18 x 26 sheet pan. Bake as directed.
- Let cool. Saute onions and celery in butter or margarine. Crumble cooled corn muffin into large pan.
- Add onions, celery, and sprinkle spices over surface. Mix well.
- Add any desired options. Mix in eggs and chicken broth. Mix well.
- Cover pan and bake at 375°F for 1 – 1 1/4 hours.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes