- 10 lbs. Basic Muffin Mix
- #10 can Vacuum Packed Apple Slices (they may be cut smaller if desired)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Cinnamon
- 2 qts. Cold Water
- Blend the cinnamon into the dry muffin mix.
- Add the water and mix on low speed until batter is evenly blended approximately 1 minute. (Batter may still be lumpy.)
- Fold in the apples using a spatula or spoon until evenly distributed.
- Fill muffin cups (greased or prepared) 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 – 30 minutes.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes