- 2 lbs. Country Herb Stuffing Mix
- 15 lbs. Ground Beef, Veal, Pork, or any combination
- 6 Eggs
- 6 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dehydrated Onion or 1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Onion
- Combine the eggs, water and Country Stuffin’ Mix in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- Add the meat. Using a paddle or hook, blend on low speed for 3 – 5 minutes. Check to be sure the stuffing is evenly blended.
- Scoop using a #40 scoop. Place on sheet trays.
- At 375°F for 30 – 35 minutes in a Conventional Oven.
- At 325°F for 20 – 25 minutes in a Convection Oven.
- Yield: approximately 350 meatballs using a #40 scoop.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Biscuit Gravy Mix
- 2 – 4 teaspoons Beef Base (if using a highly salted beef base do not add salt until tasting the sauce)
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 – 2 cups Sour Cream
- Prepare the Gravy as directed on the package. Stir in all the spices. Using a wire whip, stir until evenly distributed. Stir in the sour cream. Remove from heat.
- Place cooked meatballs in steam pans. Pour sauce over meatballs. Bring back up to a simmer before serving.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes