- 1 pkg. Cream Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 3/4 – 1 Cup Lemon Juice (Natural Strength)
- 1 Cup White Cooking Wine – Optional (If the cooking wine is not used – add 1 Cup of water)
- Yellow Color – If Desired
- 1 Tablespoon Salt – Optional
- Prepare sauce as directed. Add the lower quantity of lemon juice and dill. Stir to incorporate. Taste. Add additional lemon juice and yellow color if desired.
- Stir in wine or additional water. Taste for salt. Add salt if needed.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes