- 5 lbs. White Cake Mix
- 2 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Allspice
- 2 tsp. Ginger
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups Mashed Banana
- 4 1/4 cups Cold Water
- Using a paddle, blend the spices with the powdered cake mix. Add the mashed banana and 2 cups of cold water. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Gradually add the remaining 2 1/4 cups of water while mixing on low speed. Scrape down the bowl and paddle. Continue mixing on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Scale 9″ rounds 14 ounces
- Scale 1/4 sheet pans 28 ounces
- Scale 1/2 steam table pans 30 ounces
- Bake in a Conventional Oven at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes, depending on the size of the pans.
- Bake in a Convectional Oven at 310°F for 15 – 22 minutes, depending on the size of the pans.
Return to Dorothy’s Recipes